Tuesday 2 October 2018

I will create 3D model with virtual testing and rendering 5.0 (5 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Malaysia Member since Feb 2018 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery 3 months About me What I can do:

I will create 3D model with virtual testing and rendering 5.0 (5 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Malaysia Member since Feb 2018 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery 3 months About me What I can do:












About:

Offering a service for 3D/2D models according to your needs.

Multi- discipline of design services : Product Design, Surface Design, Jigs and Fixture, Mold and Die, Sheet Metal design, Metal stamping, Structural design, Piping and Routing

Price is depends on the project and requirement.

Basic Package : 3D/2D model
Medium Package : Basic Pc. + Render Image
Premium Package: Medium Pc. + Motion animation

Reviews


djdibuono:Amazing! Great Job!

marisy02:Buyer know exactly what he looking for. Looking forward to work together again in future.

leonettadopwell:I love working with the designer. He totally gets me and is reliable. Thank you

marisy02:Easy to discuss with. Love working with this buyer.

mehdielmoutacim:This seller is just incredibly talented. Incredible work, for a reasonable price. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment