Sunday 21 October 2018

I will create cad designs for your imaginations

I will create cad designs for your imaginations












About:

I will create high quality,

   * 3D modeling
   * Assembling
   * Rendering
   * Drawings

Contact me before ordering I will discuss stuff with you and share your ideas, concepts, references, sketches, images and specially pdf's. And also you can explain to me what you expect and I'll create what you need

Reviews


jimphucary:This was the second time I have used this seller and he impressed me with his creative engineering and design skills along with his communication skills once again.

kasuntham:Again an outstanding experience, thanks again for the tip

nodaysoff55:Awesome job and communication. Changed everything I asked with no problems. Will use again!

kasuntham:Great person to work with told me everything he wanted so that I was able to do exactly what he needed. Outstanding experience with him

stevekrentz:I was very skeptical about the seller, seeing he had few reviews, and given the complexity of the project. However, the seller exceeded my expectations, delivering amazing product within the timeline. Seller is very quick to answer questions and assist you in any way he can. As a top rated buyer on Fiverr myself, I highly recommend this seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment