Sunday 21 October 2018

I will do HD realistic 3d jewelry, ring, earing jewellry renderings

I will do HD realistic 3d jewelry, ring, earing jewellry renderings












About:

I will provide you high quality jewelry renderings and animation video of engagement ring, earrings etc I am experienced rendering artist and has been working for jewelry renderings more than 3 years. 

Reviews


dfrank100:I needed this fast and the images are better than I had hoped for. Perfect seller.

generaldatum:The Buyer is very nice and understanding. Very organised in providing all sources. always would like to work with him.

donjjewellery:The best designer I have worked with on Fiverr

generaldatum:Looking forward. Thanks sir.

donjjewellery:Generaldatum brough my jewelry to the next level. He made it look amazing and he really understood the amount of detail that goes into jewelry. The colors and reflections were perfect. Great work! Would recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment