Monday 5 November 2018

I will edit your stl file

I will edit your stl file












About:

Fast editing for your STL files and optimization for 3D Printing by adding or removing details with maintaining the highest quality of the output file.

I can Help you with:

  1. Creating 3D STL files optimized for 3D Printing.
  2. Removing details from the stl model or adding text by engraving or Imposing.
  3. Fixing and cleaning up 3d scanned models.
  4. Adding a lattice structure to your model for better appearance with the same structural rigidity.
  5. reducing number of triangles in STL file.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am available 24 x 7

Reviews


proeske14:Seller helped me out correcting the plans for my guitar building project.\nI am a big step closer to new music :-)

m_a_sayed93:Outstanding Experience!

proeske14:quick and correct execution

m_a_sayed93:Thanks for the great experience, glad to work with a client like you.

proeske14:Seller helped me out correcting the plans for my guitar building project.\nI am a big step closer to new music :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment