Tuesday 6 November 2018

I will create awesome 3d models and renders for you

I will create awesome 3d models and renders for you












About:

I will create any 3d model from your designs, projects, product and ideas, message me and we can talk about solutions lets work together towards your 3d modeling and rendering needs!

Before starting a project is always good but not mandatory to have:
-A brief description of what you need, details and end use are important if you are not sure message me and we can discuss solutions, I'm here to help
-Sketches, photos or other products images that gives me an visual idea of what you are after
-Logos, texts, and layouts (if they exist) to be applied to the models, if you need I can create them
-Any relevant detail, characteristic or requirement that is important for your end goal e.g target, need it for amazon, need it for print
-if your budget are somewhat different from my pricing please message me and let me know we can talk and work around your possibilities


Note that this type of Service is for visualization, video game asset creation, for product presentation, model visualization and video animation purposes

If you need to have your 3d model manufactured, molded and need CAD files, then this service is not for you. You would need a CAD modeler who can build the item in CAD

Reviews


auctorlucan:Excellent work on this final version of my Valkyrie fighter design. I am so, so very happy with the result, and getting to see my vison realised in such a stellar and detailed way. Thank you so much, Omardex! Can't recommend the seller enough, having worked with him for many years now.

omardex:As always you bring me super promising projects. thanks!

thebinkgroup:Literally breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omardex:awesome buyer, always brings me interesting and challenging projects. thanks!

designcoreswx:Omar has always been quick and reliable. My company always appreciates his service and the loves the quality of his work.


No comments:

Post a Comment