Wednesday 5 February 2020

3D Modelling And Photorealistic Rendering











About:

This gig is all about ->
1. 3D modelling 
2. Photorealistic rendering 
3. 3D product visualisation 
4. 3D digital artworks (abstract & realistic) 
5. Cool wallpapers 


I'm experienced in ->
1. Hard surface 3D modelling (High poly & Low poly) 
2. Mesh optimisation for faster rendering 
3. Studio and real world lighting setups 
4. Composition analysis for better looking render and product visualisation 


3D Software that I use -> Blender 3D 
Rendering engine -> Cycles (Path tracing)

  

*please contact me before placing the order.

**I don't make animations.

Reviews


:

great working with this seller. always on time and work quality awesome. highly recommended.

:

He gets it right every time. Most realistic rendering I have ever seen.

:

Very quick, as usual, thanks!

:

I highly recommend Thunderwolf_3d for all of your 3D modeling and rendering. The job was performed with perfection, and exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much.

:

Great experience. The guy knows his work. Will definitely hire him for my upcoming projects




No comments:

Post a Comment