Wednesday 5 February 2020

Draft Up 2D Drawings And 3D Models In Solidworks And Autocad











About:

A  Mechanical Engineer by profession with a strong inclination towards designing and drafting. My school years have inculcated in me a solid grip on CAD Software. I have a vast experience of handling 2D drawings and sketching up 3D models from them. Design and drafting is a field that comes second nature to me. I am a certified Design Engineer. Creo 3.0, Solidworks (2012,2016,2018) and AutoCAD are the software that I make use of for 2d and 3d modeling. I command expertise in the following:



  1. Drafting Complex 2D Drawings
  2. Designing Complex 3D Models
  3. Assembling 3D Models
  4. Designing Mechanisms
  5. Simulating Mechanism
  6. Applying CAD to generate CAM Models
  7. Analysing the above in ANSYS




Looking forward to doing business with you.



Cheers!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment