Friday 21 February 2020

2D Drawing,3D Model,Cad Design,3D Printing File,Solidwork











About:

( : Please, contact me before replacing order :).

 Hello !                                                

        Are you looking for professional mechanical engineer or product designer for your company or your organization? If yes, welcome…!                                                                                                     My name is Eric_Feng. I’m a professional mechanical engineer and product designer.i have good experience.

  •   My requirements for starting project . ( I need some rough sketch for you required design or any reference picture related to your design )
MY SERVICE:

  •   3d modeling.
  •   2d drawings. 
  •   3d drawings.  
  •   3d designing.
  •   3d printable files.
  •   product designing. 

  •   3d models rendering.
  •   mechanical parts design. 
  •   mechanical parts  assembly.
  •   mechanical parts animation videos.
  •   stl files for 3d printing ( this is only for parts and mechanical related object this is not for 3d character printing modeling )
INVITATION :



  • Make you satisfied is my purpose
  • I will provide very fast delivery .

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment