Friday 21 February 2020

Create Or Edit Stl Model For 3D Printing











About:

Please contact me before ordering ( "Contact Seller"), it is very,very important, because sometimes there is some trouble with fiverr system, then there may be misunderstanding. And that will affect both of us on Fiverr.



When you contact me, you can send your files directly,and I will reply after I see that.

 
 

1. I can rescale STL model or divided big models into some small parts;



2. I can hollow your model or add lattice structure to reduce material and cost:



3. Remove some parts on the stl model or add some texts on it;



4. Fix and clean up 3d scanned models ;



5. Make your 3d model Voronoi stytle/create lattice on your model;



6. Create 3d model using solidworks , for example,mechanical parts.



7. Create cavity for your 3d model;

......

It is hard to do anything on STL. So maybe you think it is easy but it is very hard to modify STL . Communicating before ordering is important.

Reviews


:

Excellent work this guy is very fast with his work.

:

Very quick response time and effective communication.

:

great seller to work with

:

Fast turnaround and great work. He redesigned the part to offer improvements and made suggestions on what will work for 3d printing. I value the expertise this seller offers in not only 3D modeling for 3D printing.

:

This is the best freelancer I've ever worked with. He's so fast and knowledgeable.




No comments:

Post a Comment