Saturday 1 February 2020

Create, Redraw And Render 2D And 3D Floor Plans And Illustrations











About:

Hi,

I am an Architect.

If you want something done efficiently, accurately and professionally, then you are looking at the right place. I am here to help you out with anything related to AutoCAD, Photoshop and Sketchup. I can get it done as quickly as you want.

I can provide you with:

  • The design of a layout for your site.
  • Basic 2D monochrome design in AutoCAD and 3D in sketchup.
  •  2D graphically designed by adding background, trees, sky, people, cars and anything else by editing in Photoshop to make your architectural plans beautiful and expressive.
  • Creating a photo-realistic 3D rendering of your design.

I can draw for you:

  • Site Plan
  • Landscape design
  • Google map location illustration
  • Site analysis illustration

What I need from you:

  • A google map location of your site
  • Images of your site and surroundings

For 2D rendering you can give me anything you want:

  • Architectural drawings
  • Floor Plans
  • Sections
  • Elevations
  • Views
  • Perspectives

What I need from you:

  • Only AutoCAD drawings

Please ensure to contact me before placing your orders. Quality work will be provided and within time.

Looking forward to working with you!!

Thank You.

 

Reviews


:

Technical detail was amazing

:

Quick responses and very impressive work.

:

Great work getting this done in such a short turnaround time!

:

Good job fast

:


No comments:

Post a Comment