Saturday 21 March 2020

Design Architectural Drawing Plan Or Sketch On Autocad 3D 2D











About:

Asalam O Aliakum 

My name is Nauman Nooruddin. I can make homes, buildings, swimming pools, landscape, layouts

Basic working Rule : Before Direct ordering go for discussion with me to getting a quality work and your satisfaction . 

With your propose sketch, hand-make layout or design, I will draw it for you in AutoCAD and detailed architectural working Drawing / construction drawing .

* I will suggest you if there is need for changes in your sketched plan/ drawings.

* I will design floor plans, roof plan, elevations, sections and details if required.

* I can convert your Dwg To Pdf and pdf file to Dwg

 * I will arrange furniture in your design space with attractive look 

* I can also edit the previous drawings file or pdf

 * I can provide you electrical and plumbing MEP layout Plans. 

* I can provide you swimming pools drawing if you required 

 * I can provide you exterior landscaping drawing plan

PLEASE CHECK MY PORTFOLIO AT BEHANCE

https://www.behance.net/maliknauman29

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

That is a good job. Thank you Sir

:

Good job, Deliver on time

:

Good job!!

:

Its my pleasure to work with him !!!

:

Again he did good job I recomend nauman Communication good Chsnge and vorrection good Understanding good Custumer service good Delivery and promis can be beter, but ok Overall i am satisfied !!




No comments:

Post a Comment