Thursday 19 March 2020

Design Interior And Exterior 2D 3D Plans Any 3D Models Rendering











About:

I am a competent and proficient Architect  with 3 years of professional experience i have a special interest in the (Interior Design - Exterior Design ) ,, also have drawing and illustrating experience in hand drawing and 3d modling , I have done several architectural and interior design projects including houses, villas , cultural center, and residential housing for students . in my designs i always focus on the concept and the idea and present it as the most valuable  paper in the project. I mainly work using AutoCAD , Revite , SketchUp , Vray , Photoshop and Camtasia . I am looking for opportunities to design functional and beautiful solutions in architectural field . 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment