Sunday 15 March 2020











About:

 BEFORE ORDERING GIG PLEASE DISCUSS PRICE !



  • The prices may vary depending on the complexity of the project, so please contact me before placing an order.


I will model a 3D printable text that looks like is carved in stone, sculpted in Zbrush.

It will look similar with the text attached in my portfolio.



I will provide you with the 3D text model in .OBJ and .STL format, for 3D printing at a maximum size of 30 cm.



If you need, I can do additional high resolution renders if you want to include the text in  2D applications.



All of the orders are custom offers sent by me.

Reviews


:

amazing as always! cannot wait to print this one

:

absolutely amazing as always, I can't wait to print it!

:

Sintetigraf did an amazing job as alway, we will be working more together in the future

:

ive worked with sintetigraf in the past, and i am always blown away by the work

:


No comments:

Post a Comment