Sunday 22 March 2020

Create 2D Drawings For Patent Registration











About:

Please read the following before ordering



  1. In order to create your patent, I need to provide me with any CAD format for your product that's compatible with the Solidworks software ex.".stp"
  2. If you don't have the CAD format, please contact me so I can send you a custom offer.




I will provide you with a PDF contains all figures needed for the U.S office.



100% Delivery on time

100% Accepting urgent projects

100% Customer satisfaction

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you! Great work!

:

Great job once again. Quick turn-around with quality service.

:

Super easy to work with and very responsive!

:

Great communication...job well done.

:

Best Fiverr I've worked with because he's good a what he does, listens to what needs to be done, completes job according to instructions and he isn't afraid to ask questions to clarify to make sure the outcome is done right.




No comments:

Post a Comment