Sunday 22 March 2020

Design And Draw Your Custom Album Cover Art Or Artwork











About:

*DISCLAIMER*

The finished Artworks on my Profile are just made to show you my Style and Skills, they arent sold yet, so if you are intrested you can buy them for the normal Artwork Price :)

Changes can be made of course!





I provide a creative, special and well created Artwork for you.


If you wish for a drawing i can do that too, the realistic 3D Mockup is included for free!



Im able to Design and Draw in variable Styles, mostly the Artwork turns out the best when i draw in a Style im comfortable with.





You will get:



  • 3000x3000 Artwork Size (changes are possible)
  • Professional artwork designed with Love
  • Realistic 3D mock up
  • (other Things included in bonus gigs)


If you got a nice Idea for a Cover Art we can talk about it to make it real and design it according to your requirements.



If you dont have many Ideas i can come up with my own Ideas and will do my best so the Artwork will come out nice!



You can add extra Gigs in order to acomodate your needs by picking the gigs you actually need.



I am also accepting custom offers, so dont hesitate to contact me.



I'm looking forward to be working with you. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment