Monday 16 March 2020











About:

Please contact me before placing an order, for more details about the package and its requirements. I will create a custom offer if this Gig does not meet your requirements.



My name is Auns and I am 3D Designer and have expertise in High-quality 3D models, Products, and images.



You will be entertained with following Services By Ordering this Gig



  1. 3D Modelling of interiors 
  2. Make 3D Model from 2d Drawings
  3. UV-Mapped Models
  4. Premium Textures (Substance Painter) For VR
  5. Premium Quality Renderings (2k to 4K)


For 
Source Files,I can Provide all these source files with Texture Sets



  • FBX
  • OBJ
  • 3DS 


Looking Forward to meeting you.

Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Got exactly what I wanted, great experience

:

Excellent as always. Very professional

:

Outstanding Experience Thank you.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment