Monday 16 March 2020











About:

Hi & Welcome.



I'm a Mechanical Engineer, have 2 years experience in AutoCAD and another 3D and 2D CAD/CAM software. 



I will do you a full detailed 3D models based on your 2D drawings or sketches.



Just send me a message with 
your sketch, hand drawing, picture, image or PDF and I will draw it for you.



Services:



  • Design of 3D models from existing drawing or sketch

  • Creation of a technical drawing from existing 3D models
  • Modification or improvement of existing models
  • Design of new models according to your concept
  • Design of assemblies and assembling drawings




Please contact me before order and give me all the details about the job.



The delivery time and price may vary depending on work complexity. 



Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions. 



Thanks.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment