Wednesday 25 March 2020

Make 3D Modelling With Your Technical Drawings Or Sketches











About:

Do you have any 2D drawings need to be 3D model in digital environment?


Are you a manufacturer and need to make some mechanical parts as 3D model?


Or a design student need to split works to make your assignment on the date?


I am Ozgun. I am product design graduate based in Istanbul. I am working with computer aided design applications for years. Especially McNeel Rhinoceros 3D.


Now I am accepting your technical drawings or sketches to make them 3D models into digital environment.



I will provide you 3D Model in Rhinoceros 3DM file, according to your technical drawings or sketches.



Also, according your package selection, I will prepare enhanced renderings in Luxion Keyshot with transparent or solid color background.




  • REQUIREMENTS
  • Technical drawings or sketches should be clean drawn
  • Drawings should show front, side and top view of the object

  • Drawings should have measurements

  • Not complex or whole products, they require much time and value

  • Not over one modelling, over one modelling needs another request

Reviews


:

It has been easy and fast to agree with steamboatmise on the project, price, and delay to completion. The work done matches my needs. Happy with the job done.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment