Wednesday 18 March 2020

Design 2D And 3D Cad Models For Your Products











About:

Hi,

Here, I m offering any kind of task related to CAD modelling, assembling and drawings, with realistic effects and backgrounds. Moreover forging dies and molds are specifically offered.

Offered Services:

  • ·         3D CAD files of your Product
  • ·         Generate GM Codes for CAD models.
  • ·         Assemblies
  • ·         3D Wire-frame model in PDF
  • ·         Sheet metal forming, piping
  • ·         2D Orthographic views in PDF
  • ·         HD Photo-realistic Rendering

I will provide these formats:

               Stl ,Stp, Obj, Sldprt, Sldasm, Prt, Asm, Iges, Dwg, Pdf, Jpg, Png  etc.

Delivery time depends upon your requirement but i will try to deliver it ASAP. Budget will be decided after complete discussion about the project.

Note: Please contact me before placing odder.

 Be happy. Thankyou.

Regards:

Ejaz Meher



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ejaz has been great to work with on my project, 5*

Seller's Response:

James, thanks for your words. Really enjoyed to work with,

Seller's Response:

Great service, quick response and totally up to mark. I would highly recommend him. And I will definitely return with my future projects.

:

Thanks for the compliment. I would love to work with you again

:

Excellent design work. According to my expectations. And up to the mark




No comments:

Post a Comment