Sunday 22 March 2020

Create A Character Model Sheet For You











About:

I will create a character/creature model sheets featuring turnarounds and expressions. This art is great for production of video games, film and television, and books. 



I prefer you contact me first before requesting a job, so we can make sure Im a great fit for your project (and that way you don't waste any money either).



CUSTOM DESIGN? Just contact me so we can discuss your project and a custom price for it.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very satisfactory. I highly recommend this artist for your character designer needs. I would work with them again. No complaints.

Seller's Response:

Great to work with Marlissat. She gave enough info to get me through the project with ease. I highly recommend working with her and hope to be working with her myself sometime soon.

:

Great designer. Great service.

:

Gimartsudios provided outstanding work yet again. Amazing storyboard artist as well as character designer. So exciting to see concepts and ideas come to life in his artwork. Really quality, professional work. Highly recommended.

:

I needed a character designed plus a very complex model sheet. Gimartstudios not only produced what was required in a very short time, but delivered something much more polished and detailed than anticipated. Will definitely work with him again. Excellent work, timely delivery and highly professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment