Sunday 22 March 2020

Convert File Format Of 2D, 3D Cad Models For 3D Printing And Cnc Machining











About:

Please contact me prior to ordering, as I need to do a complete review of your needs and give a custom solution to meet your goals as well as ensuring adequate time scheduling! 



Why You choose Me? I'm a Professional Mechanical Engineer with specialization in 3D designing, Product Modeling. I'm certified Solidworks professional user as well, with 6+ years industrial experience, having team of experts.I have Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering and I'm also registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.



Why this Gig? Most often, you have invalid file format of your 2D/3D CAD Models that is not acceptable for 3D printer and CNC Machine. The situation is problematic.

So
, if you have the situation like this, please don't worry. you are at the right place and we are here to resolve the issue. 



Please send the CAD file that you have and we will convert it into required CAD format.



Offer the following services too:



  • 3D Modeling
  • Concept designs and Prototyping
  • 2D Drawing
  • 3D Products modeling


Delivery time and cost depends on the complexity of work.



Uniqueness:



- Fast Delivery

- Available 24/7 
 

I look forward to work for you.



Creativity at its peak. 

Pro-aspire



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment