Friday 13 March 2020











About:

Notice:

Before you make an order send me a message so we can come up with a custom offer that works best for you.



I have 6 years+ of experience in 3D Printing.

So If you have any basic idea of what you want to 3D Print then 
I will create a 3D model based on any drawing or photo reference you provide, the finished model will be ready for 3D printing.



I can provide you with the high resolution 3D model STL file, VRML or any required 3D print format that i could give.



I will create 3d models for print such as : 



- Realistic or Semi Realistic Characters, 

- Cartoon Characters

- BJD Toys

- Objects,  

- Products.



I give you a 100% guarantee of satisfaction for my work, 

So Just contact me and let the jobs done!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller has a great portfolio and exceeded my expectations when it came to quality! I will definitely order from this seller again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the kind feedback :)

Seller's Response:

Dev is the most brilliant artist I have had the pleasure to work with. His exceptionally accurate renders have catapulted our research! Very responsive, extremely high quality work, I cannot praise Dev enough!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a ton :)

Seller's Response:

Very detail very good




No comments:

Post a Comment