Friday 13 March 2020











About:

With masters degree in Engineering and years of real world experience I can design and 3D model you anything you need using Sketchup and various its plugins. I have completed hundred of projects during those years and am now offering my services on Fiverr. I strive to deliver best quality work I can. All my 3D models are made according to best practices and uses such functionality like groups, components and layers. This guarantees not only smooth experience while viewing the 3D model but also allows for very easy editing in the future if needed. I also optimize all my 3D model so they work better on older computers.



What can I 3D model?

  • Products
  • Furniture
  • Houses/floorplans
  • Decorations
  • Landscaping
  • Various objects
  • Almost anything other


What will you get?

  • Professional 3D model
  • 1 Preview render
  • All the source files
  • 3 Revisions for free


I use Google(Trimble) Sketchup to make all my models and will deliver you all the source files in .skp format, but other formats on request is also available.



Message me first before ordering!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy to work with and produced exactly what I wanted quickly. He is definitely my go to guy for sketchup projects.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding work, of the highest quality and fantastic communication

Seller's Response:

Professional that was pleasure working with. Knows what he needs and can communicate his requirements very clearly.

:

Needed a quick plan done, and a quick plan was done :)

:

Clear communication




No comments:

Post a Comment