Saturday 21 March 2020

Create 2D Architectural Drawings And 3D View











About:

I will draw 2D drawings and 2D floorplans from existing sketches (any quality) 



I can provide you 2D architectural design of your house, not 
engineering and technicals drawings

Design and render exterior, 3d floor plans with measurements and furniture



I design  3D models and renderings of your  existing 2D architectural plans



Work in SketchUp 



Please contact me with any questions 




You can see my other works on the google drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jafKdqqMmjeadtYpMnFec7e5zxAKQVe6?usp=sharing



File formats: pdf, png, jpg, dwg 

For any questions please contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is detail-oriented and open and excellent. Thank you!

:

Detailed and strong work

:

Great service, delivered exactly what I asked for in good time.

:

Great work, did detailed work.

:

Would like to talk with you about doing 6 more desks. The Virginia Woolf still needs a sketch with the desk top in the up position. I'll pay you an additonal $5 for that. I'll make it a tip. OK? Now the daVinci 2-in-1 is a combination of the two models you've done. The Winston Churchill (with drawers) and the Virginia Woolf (no drawers but a lift-top lid) Please Send be a price so we can get started ASAP.




No comments:

Post a Comment