Saturday 21 March 2020

Create 3D Model From Your Sketch Or Pictures











About:

Drop me a msgs/dm  before ordering to get the discounts and talk about the project !



and yes we are better then others....try us and ask for our portfolio....



Thank you very much for your time !

see you in the msges!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent seller, produced an incredible product and with great communication!

:

cadcampro has excellent communication skills and helped me model a project that I had been stuck on for a while. They produced an excellent model for 3D printing that looks great. Will use this seller in the future.

:

I did not receive anything. This seller scammed me.

:

great to work with. brought my vector drawings to life. definitely recommend. easy to work with, gave daily updates, and made sure I was satisfied with every detail.

:

Cadcampro took my vector drawings and created full 3d models of my inventions. He was easy to work with and eager to please. it definitely took a little longer then expected, but the end result was great. Gave me daily updates, and was honest about what he could and couldn't do. Highly Recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment