Tuesday 10 March 2020

Give You 2D And 3D Design Services











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER!!!



I am experienced 3d designer with a ability to develop high quality rendering images.I am good at taking concepts and then creating images and assets from them.I have 8 years of experienced to work with Indian and Outsiders companies.



In Basic Package



I will provide you Basic render images with 3 different views ( No Source File )+ 1 Revision.

Render images will be given in the same format, the format will be called for.



In Standard Package



I will provide you High Quality render images with 5 different views+ Source File + 2 Revision.

Render images will be given in the same format, the format will be called for.



In Premium Package



I will provide you High Quality render images with 5 different views+ Source File +10 Sec Video animation without Sound +4 Revision.

Render images and Video format will be given in the same format, the format will be called for.



I bring out the best of imagination to bring your products, concepts, floor plans, designs come alive.







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment