Sunday 22 March 2020

3D Models Of Products











About:

We will take your 2D idea and convert it in a 3D Render of high quality. We made a complete analysis of the requirements that you give me and based on what We wanted, we offer you proposals that could interest you and from this we move to the 3D modeling stage, in the program that you understand more comfortable (SolidWorks or Rhino).



Programs we use:

SolidWorks

Rhino

AutoCad



Could the render have textures?

Of it will, I could look like textile, plastic, metal, among others.



Files you will receive:

.JPG

.PNG

Original file from the program

Reviews


:

Hard worker Seller. Recommend as a reliable seller.

:

Very friendly and professional, finished quickly and was exactly what I needed. Muy amable y profesional, terminó muy rapido y fue exactamente lo que necesitaba.

:

Reliable professional. Quick response If it very important. Agree and pleasant with the customer as me. Good Job. Recommend. Takes time for the project, but always do what I needed, No any negative attitude. Obviously Recommend.

:

She must be the most patient graphic designer everrrrrrrrr. I'm a pain to work with, I'm totally aware of it. So I always order multiple gigs for the same project bc I request changes all the time and I want to make sure she gets compensated for her work. We work together until we get how I want, she's the BEST!!!!!!

:

came pretty close




No comments:

Post a Comment