Tuesday 17 March 2020

Design Complex 3D Models In Creo,Solidworks And Autocad











About:

Please read FAQ's and send me a message before purchasing a gig.I typically answer within an hour !!  



I'm a Mechanical Engineer,use Creo 6.0,Solidworks 2018 and Autocad 2013 for CAD work.I'd like to assist you in product/concept design and 2D/3D model generation.I'm capable to provide you CAD models of/for:-

  • RC Toys 
  • Research Projects
  • Machine Elements
  • Gym Equipment 
  • Mobile and Computer accessories
  • 3D printing,molding,casting etc. 
  • Furniture of any type   

  • Construction Vehicles 
  • Lego models
  • Any other product of your choice
Also 

  • 2D Drawings for Machining & Manufacturing
  • Assembly Exploded View with BOM
  • Low poly and Highly detailed models
And 

                    """Challenging CAD Models"""

Ready for Manufacturing,3d Printing, Molding techniques or any other Machining process.



I'll always keep you updated whole the way. Some projects may take longer or shorter depending on what is needed, Although I work quickly. Therefore,please contact me before placing the order so I can tailor the most precise offer for you.



Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very satisfied! Understands perfectly what I want and look forward to future projects with him! Try him! His work is really professional!

Seller's Response:

What a lovely review! Thank you for taking the time to post. I’m happy to help with your projects in the future.

Seller's Response:

Amazing! Very very skilled, responsive, fast in reaction, friendly, open to changes, patient, ... you got it! :-) I am still totally amazed! :-) See you in the next project very soon!

:

He definitely delivered a much much better quality than I expected from a fiverr-gig! The communication was clear, he asked a lot for feedback during his work and is very responsive. I will use his services in the future more often! If you haven't much experience on fiverr - try Naeem - he is definitely an artist with his skills and I can absolutely reccommend him! I guarantee = you will be satisfied with his work!

:

Wow!! Thanks very much for working with me on your design! I wish you the best of luck with your business. I look forward to working with you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment