Friday 20 March 2020

Make 3D Models From Your 2D Drawings, Sketches Using CATIA











About:

I will make any CAD models from your drawings or photos.Depending on the complexity of model I need 1-7 days to finish work.



Also the price depending on complexity and number of parts in assembly (if it is assembly).


For more details please write to my inbox.I can make 3D models of any mechanical objects.


But I can't make 3D models of characters.


Please remember, one order = one 3D model.If you need more 3D models on one order, please request a custom offer.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect Experience with tovgopi! He delivered fast and the work had an excellent quality. In addition he responded very fast! I will definitely order again.

:

Always welcome. Thank You.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment