Friday 20 March 2020

Create 3D Modeling And 2D Drawings By Using Solidworks











About:

I'm a Mechanical Engineer by profession, I have more than 12 years of experience in this design field. I am using SolidWorks software.

I can provide you 2D drawings, 3D models, Assembly file with several format.

I also provide you unlimited revision and you will be 100% satisfyed from my work.  

Feel free to contact me any time for any query before placing order.

Services:

 ✓ Any 3D Models for 3D printing

✓ High-quality Renderings

 ✓ Professional 2D Drawings

✓ Exploded view of assembly

 ✓ 100% satisfaction guaranteed

Provide me with:

Rough sketches (with or without dimensions) at the concept stage of the product.

2D Drawings of the product/concept (with dimensions)

Images or videos of a similar product (for reference) 

I will create technical drawings in SolidWorks with dimensional details. Also can able to design the parts in 3D.

Delivery time depends on complexity of drawings. 

In case the product is complex in shape & size , the drawing work takes more time & effort , so in that case I request you to please contact first before start the order.

- Fast Delivery support upon request

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment