Monday 20 April 2020

3D Product Modeling And Realistic Rendering











About:

Hi,I am an Engineer (University of Moratuwa). I can do your job with high quality, for very fair price . I will do your work honestly and with my maximum effort 

In this gig i will make a 3d model and render photo realistic images or spinning video of your product or package like,

     bottles , boxes , packages , cups , dishes , mechanical devices , electronic devices , etc



You can send me any drawing , sketch or images. I will model your product using them. 

And I will provide, rendered high quality views of the model, as images (JPG or PNG formats). And if you want to add labels like things you want to send them to me. I also can add background images or Photoshop the images. 



--Please contact me before ordering--



It will  be 10 - 50$ depend on complexity of the design shape and detail. Animations will cost some extra amount. Contact me and discuss the price  



Why should you hire me

  • i have good ratings and comments
  • I will supply quality works for low price
  • You can revision it until you satisfied
  • If you are not satisfied i will give your money back(will cancel the order )

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was wonderful working with you and no matter how many revisions I had you were patient with me. you brought my vision to life! will definitely work with you again

Seller's Response:

thank you very much !

Seller's Response:

Great work, nice person and easy to work with

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much !

Seller's Response:

Top quality work




No comments:

Post a Comment