Tuesday 21 April 2020

Create Your Drawing To A 3D Model Using Solidworks











About:

I can create your 3D model using Solidworks. Give me your (Clear Drawing) sketch, image, etc (which requires to create the 3D model) and I will give you the 3D model. 



Please contact me before buying the gig.



With complexity you will need to contact me before you buying and then the delivery day and other things can be managed.



For

  • 3D printing 
  • Your project 3D model
  • 3D models for your animations
  • And many more with 3D models.


The Files will be supplied for your needs and I can give a basic 3D animation (not rendered one) via Solidworks if you need it.



Delivery day depends on your design. I will try to deliver within one day.



If you have any question please contact me.







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment