Tuesday 21 April 2020

Design Mechanical Components With Original Siemens Nx12











About:

I can collaborate with you in digitalization of mechanical components from 2D, JPG, PDF, DWG or SKP. I always use original license of Siemens NX12 for generation of 3D models, 2D drawings and various formats according to the selected package. I will prepare all the extra information that maybe be you need for manufacturing even sheet metal. If you see my LikedIN profile You can see that my specialty is the sheet metal designs.

Delivery times will vary according to the complexity of the designs to be made. This will not be a problem if we clarify all the points of the agreement from the beginning. The latter will be equivalent in terms of the complexity of the project.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment