Wednesday 1 April 2020

Create 3D Cad Models For Prototyping, Printing, Manufacture











About:

Convert your pictures, drawings, or any rough idea into a 3D model for manufacturing, 3D printing, or to see your ideas come alive in 3D form.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gallery showcases what I'm capable of. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I will professionally model the design with unlimited revisions until you're satisfied. 



For more complex models contact me first. 



What you'll get for $5 :-

  • 3D model file: .stl (3D printing) and/or .step/.stp/.iges/.igs (Traditional manufacture)
  • HD render file: .png
  • Unlimited revisions until you're satisfied
  • Accurate detailing 
optional but free

  • Engineering drawing file: .dwg and .pdf 


         

Reviews


:

As always Nick did a great job in a short time frame. I will continue to use his services.

:

Nice guy and very affordable!

:

I apologize to Nick. I was horrible to work with on the project because my attention was elsewhere and Nick was extra patient and polite. I apologize and commend him for being so easy to work with. I would be glad to do more work with him if he’s still willing to work with me.

:

Great to work with, he was very patient with my lack of knowledge and yet pickiness, would definitely hire again

:

Thanks a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment