Wednesday 1 April 2020

Create 3D Models And Assy In Solidworks For Mechanical Projects











About:

IMPORTANT: PLEASE, CONTACT ME FIRST DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING 



My services Here only this Gig:



1- I am a mechanical engineer so everything can design is based on engineering rules 3D design in accordance with ISO and ANSI standards with proficiency in SolidWorks,Cero, Ansys I can make a 3D model of your images or photographs of any mechanical, easy to manufacture, easy of assembly, function and aesthetics.Depending on the complexity of the model I need 1-5 days to complete the job and I have also extensive experience in engineering design and drafting by using 2D and 3D CAD system. Also analyse of your model generate the analysis report.



2- Architectural objects(layout plan just 2D work),



I will give you all format files 



 I guarantee the confidentiality of trade secrets and technical information. 



I am a focus person, detail oriented, reliable and always try to do my job on time With 100 % satisfaction guaranteed.



Regards & Thanks visiting my Gigs.



                       Rana



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller worked very hard to meet my requirements and specifications and provided high quality drawings. Thank you!

:

great experience

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment