Saturday 11 April 2020

Fast Professional Manufacturing Drawings For Furnitures











About:

I will do quick drawings with details for furniture and all kinds of woodworking to use & fabricate by carpenter or manufacture. <<9 years experiences>>



You will get the following:  

  • Drawings sheets in PDF with all the details requested.
  • Drawings in english or spanish language. If you want it in another language, please send me the info so I can type it correctly.



Please contact me first before ordering for us to discuss the project and kindly send me the sketch with requested dimensions for item need to draw. 



If you wish to know more about my work, please feel free to message me. You will enjoy making business with me. Cheers




Reviews


:

Atento a todo lo necesario. Prestó atención hasta en el mas mínimo detalle para que el diseño fuera impecable. Muy profesional en su trabajo, sabiendo dar en la diana con las necesidades de mi proyecto. Recomiendo su trabajo, sin duda.

:

Amazing quality and communication - jcworks was super fast at preparing my order and helping me perfect my design. So glad I went with him out of all the options on Fiverr - thanks so much !

:

Jeff is our go-to for "shop drawings"! He is always patient and understanding with multiple revisions, is a great communicator and works fast. Thanks, Jeff!

:

perfect! listen to instructions and everything!

:

Thanks, Jeff! Great work as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment