Saturday 11 April 2020

Make 3D Model,And Animation Of Your Product











About:

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER WITHOUT MESSAGING ME FIRST



Realize low poly, or high poly mesh for 3ds max, C4D, Maya, blender, modo, lightwave ecc, for animation or rendering I can make different standard format: OBJ, DAE, LWO, STL, 3DS etc



I did not realize organic models and characters



The rendering and animation are EXTRA



thank you



Reviews


:

Loris is extremely talented. He has created three pieces for me, and all are excellent. I can't recommend him highly enough

:

Good work like always. Thanks!

:

happy with the renderings

:

Another great Gig, my second one. The 3D animation is perfect. Great value for the money.

:

Beautiful and inspiring work as always... Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment