Sunday 5 April 2020

Design Landscape With 2D Landscape Site Plan And 3D Models











About:

I am a professional architect with 10+ years of experience in designing architecture and landscape plans, creating 2d & 3d designs incorporating a variety of softscape and hardscape landscaping design elements (swimming pool, sunken seating, wooden/Aluminium geometric pergola, pathways, planting, water features, benches, BBQ area, lighting, pebbles, feature walls/screens, color scheme etc.) for a wide range of projects. 



  • I will need design brief + initial drawing from you for your project.


  • I will design landscape of your project according to your needs.


  • I will create 2d colored rendered landscape site plan.


  • I will make 3d renders of landscape designing.


I understand individual landscape design requirements, space requirements, site context, shadowing and neighborhood character in each project. Lets discuss about your project in detail before placing an order.



I will be glad to work with you and will give you my very best.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment