Sunday 5 April 2020

3D Modeling Or 3D Cad Designing With Solidworks











About:

Hello Fiverr,



Please note that cost depends on complexity of job, might cost more or less than $100. (Please read FAQs)



IMPORTANT: Send me a message on Fiverr with details of what you want to create and I can give you a price and time-frame. Do NOT place an order without talking to me first.

I am a Professional 3D designer, i do 3D modeling and realistic rending as well. I can design any kind of parts, products, assemblies, fixtures, enclosures, bottles, instruments, cases, prototypes, technical drawings and many more. I provide the highest quality and maintain my excellence level. I am the best at what i do. Following are the services i provide:



- 3D Designing

- 3D Modeling

- 2D Drawings

- 3D PDF models

- 3D Realistic renderings (including images for amazon)

- Product design

- 3D Printing (will provide STL files)

- 360° Rotatable Renderings (for product display on websites)

- Product animation (for marketing purposes)



If you select standard animation, it would be a 360 degree mp4 format video of your product in 720p, 5 seconds, 25fps. If you have a script for animation inbox me first



Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am available 24 x 7



I am Three



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Consistently excellent!!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks you for your continuous trust in our services. Always a pleasure to work on your projects and thanks for the tip. Really means alot. Regards I am Three

Seller's Response:

Great experience! Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure to work with you. Amazing experience. Thank you so much for the tip. Regards I am Three

Seller's Response:

Simple The Best Gig and Seller On Fiverr, Period!




No comments:

Post a Comment