Thursday 23 April 2020

Make 2D Drawings For You Or 3D Models In Autocad











About:

Are you looking for help with AutoCAD drawings? You have come to the right place! I am a mechanical engineer with training and experience in CAD drawing (AutoCAD)



I can draw what you need and I can do it efficiently! I can draw geometric figures, convert 2D sketches and hand drawings to 2D AutoCAD drawings, or edit existing AutoCAD drawings according to your needs. I will print the final product to PDF so that it can be used at your convenience or I will simply send the .DWG file, or both.



And additionally, if you need to see the process of the drawing been made, I can provide a video tutorial of me making the video with voice over in English or Spanish, according to your requirements.



Please, contact me through the inbox before placing an order so that you can give me the details. That way I know exactly what you need and I will provide the best service.

I will do my best for you!

Looking forward to working with you.
Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is truly amazing, I would not go to any other person for Autocad assistance. He is truly an expert in his field and only provides top quality work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir, It was a real pleasure helping you with this project, and as always, happy to help.

Seller's Response:

I am already starting to lose track of how many orders I have done with this seller. Seller is extremely fast and provides quality service to my team and I. I wouldn't go to anyone else. Already preparing my next gig for him.

Seller's Response:

Happy to work and help you sir!

:

Second time working with this seller. This will definitely not be my last either. Always delivers quality and on time. Already in process of making another gig for him.




No comments:

Post a Comment