Wednesday 1 April 2020

Photorealistic 3D Model And Rendering











About:

I will make a photo realistic model and have it rendered for your needs.  I work professionally as a 3d artist and will able to do this for you on my off hours.  Lets bring your dream to a digital reality.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

top notch again

:

As mentioned before, first rate Seller.

:

Very high skill level and speedy turn around. Would absolutely recommend.

:

A great buyer to work with. Was clear and concise with what was required for the job and would work with again.

:

Working with the seller was amazing, he was very professional, very good communicator and did his best to help me out and my product. I wish him the best and looking forward to working with him in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment