Wednesday 1 April 2020

Design 3D And Or 2D Cad Models











About:

I am an lightly experienced 3D and 2D Orthographic Product designer. I am willing to design anything, if it isn't up to your standards I will reimburse you so its a no risk transaction. This is to ensure that both parities are happy.



No Hourly Rate



£5 base cost that increases with categories:



Complexity - If a project has multiple individual props it means each single line has to be drawn rather then being able to be copied like is possible with symmetrical designs. 



Detail - How many lines need to be drawn per Cubic meter



Size - The overall scale of the design.



Rendering - [Y/N]



I have no hourly rates because its difficult to track time and if I make an error or have to research something that shouldn't cost you. Therefore these catagories make sure that for me, I'm not getting paid £5 to build a fully detailed Engine with 1:1 scale.



Feel free to message with further questions.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment