Thursday 8 March 2018

I will be able to respond in a timely manner and deliver the service fast and for your full satisfaction. I'm a single mother that calls myself "the digital architect" so I can support my daughter. Hoping to work with you soon!!! + See More

I will be able to respond in a timely manner and deliver the service fast and for your full satisfaction. I'm a single mother that calls myself "the digital architect" so I can support my daughter. Hoping to work with you soon!!! + See More












About:

SketchUp is a great tool for quickly visualizing an interior design project. JP shows you how to develop a floor plan quickly, using an imported AutoCAD file and a number of SketchUp tools to build the walls, insert doors and windows, create and use materials, and apply special effects such as styles and shadows. Plus, learn to set up scenes for use in client presentations.

Topics include:

  • Drawing 2D floor plans in SketchUp
  • Selecting the right template and tools
  • Creating components
  • Cleaning up walls and creating door and window openings
  • Setting Materials and Textures

  • What the students say?

  • This is awesome thank you!Yes easy to understand.  Loving this!I have been a bit slow as I have been travelling a bit but getting there! Definitely yes to the advanced module- Rakiza

  • Hi! I'm enjoying your lessons immensely! - Connie

  • It was great! Not difficult, but it is very interesting to notice that when you have someone taking you by the hand things get really easier. I've tried SketchUp once by myself and gave up, because I could not understand anything. . Thank you for this help.  - Agis










  • Reviews


    kateelizabethal:Outstanding Experience!

    kateelizabethal:Outstanding Experience!

    :

    :

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment