Thursday 8 March 2018

I will provide renderings of a very, very simple product with a resolution of 1000px - Transparent

I will provide renderings of a very, very simple product with a resolution of 1000px - Transparent












About:

Looking for a professional designer? - Don't hesitate to contact me. I have more than 2 years of experience in this. 

My service provides extra care and attention to details for your product images. My images will help to grow your sales exponentially by providing you with clear and accurate images of your product which will increase your sales. 

Your satisfaction is GUARANTEED and even if you are not satisfied with the final result i am at your service to do the modifications till satisfied. 


**PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU PLACE THE ORDER**

I need to see your product first (Please provide a photo of your product for reference).
The price can vary depending on the time frame, complexity of your product, number of images, etc. So please contact me first. 

At the end of the day - you can choose a seller. But, i feel very confident in helping you on every kind of 3D realistic images, so i'd be glad to cooperate. 

I'm looking forward to working with you. I promise to not let you down. 

Reviews


daveurbleo:Great work

talevskistefan:Pleasure doing business with him!

bbobymk:Stefan is a true professional, great experience every time when we make orders. Thank you my friend.

talevskistefan:Great communicator. We cooperate often and he's just great!

deki518:Great! The delivery exceeds my expectations. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment