Thursday 8 March 2018

I will make 3d model for print, game, animation, for you

I will make 3d model for print, game, animation, for you












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING

I make 3D models, any 3d models, may it be for game, visualization, and animation. You can give me concept arts to guide what style you want. Prices of the packages are negotiable depending of the work and hours spent, it could be less, or more, you can message me before making orders to  negotiate pricing.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING

Reviews


tims68:Seller did an excellent job of faithfully recreating my character art into 3d.

artsi3d:thank you sir and thanks for the tip!

pohldoug:Great craftsmanship, solid response time, quick revisions. Did everything I asked for, would highly recommend.

artsi3d:thank you!

ps_0001_sh:Artsi3d delivered a very high-quality model for our video game. We're looking forward to working with him again!


No comments:

Post a Comment