Monday 19 March 2018

I will create 3d model with solidworks or fusion 360

I will create 3d model with solidworks or fusion 360












About:

Making a 3D model out of your sketches or drawings. Using Solidworks or fusion 360. Also, you can ask and I will help you with most things that are connected to 3D printing.

Reviews


ak_zvook:Brilliant experience!!! Highly recommend to everyone. Very skilled in CAD and easy to communicate with.

brifek:Outstanding Experience!

justinmorrisset:It was great working with Brifek! He is highly skilled and very talented! I highly recommended using Brifek for your next project

brifek:Outstanding Experience!

dx23253:Did a quick service for me in a short time and for a cheap price. and excellent communication highly recommend him!!


No comments:

Post a Comment