Monday 19 March 2018

I will turn your product into 3d 360 view

I will turn your product into 3d 360 view












About:

Your logo is not attractive!! You need  to animate  in 3d!! You need to turn your product into 3d!! Just get in touch with me. I will convert your every logo  into 3d  with realistic rendering according to your dream.   I will provide 3d picture of your logo 1280x720 HD image. 

I will auto rotate and manual rotate your any product in 360 view with realistic rendering . For more info message me first.

For AUTO ROTATE please 
see this gig portfolio

For MANUAL ROTATE 


I will send you a   360 view manual rotating  file of your product, so  buyers will rotate your product according to your choice. see my extra gigs.

If you have a product so message me first, so that I can estimate your budget and  required time.

Reviews


manacoinc:Excellent Job, the best ever

rhino3d:Thank you.\r\nHope to work with you again.

manacoinc:Great communication and excellent Job

rhino3d:Thank you. \r\nHope to work with you again!

giovannifranzan:Very quick and precise. 5 star service


No comments:

Post a Comment