Friday 6 April 2018

I will create 3D models and rendering from your 2D files.

I will create 3D models and rendering from your 2D files.












About:

Hello Dear,
Thank you for your contact with me. I’m so happy to work with you.

I willCreate Exterior, Interior, Landscape of your House, Vila, Office ,Cafe, Apartment, Residential .
All architectural projects such as houses, companies, offices and much more ... Everything will be the environment I work in 3ds max , sketchup ,revit software .
-I have an excellent experience to do Exterior, Interior amp; Landscape Design.
-I have an excellent experience in model and rendering Realisticwith 3ds Max, Sketchup, Photoshop
-I will created for you fastest.
-I will provide you the images with best quality and high resolution.
-Provide for you any File format (max, skp ,3ds , dwg , etc..)
If you're iinterestmy services, please contact with me and we will discuss further about your projects and i'llI will give the exact price for the specific project.
I’m committed to my Client for my Work satisfaction amp; Best Quality Work and BestPrices

Best Regards,

Lehuy_design.

Reviews


liranitzhaki:Very good job!\nWe are very satisfied

lehuy_design:Thanks so much ! i'm very happy to works with you :)

hagakure:Good job, thanks!

lehuy_design:Thanks so much ! I'm very glad to works with you :)

hagakure:Good job, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment