Sunday 1 April 2018

I will design your 2d architectural construction drawing on autocad

I will design your 2d architectural construction drawing on autocad












About:

Hi
home has been regarded has man’s shelter, covering against weather conditions, so there is need for one to secure a place of living. Am an architect and I can give you the best.

·         With your propose sketch or design, I will draw it for you in AutoCAD and detailed working  Architectural Drawing)

·         I will advise you if there is need for changes in your sketched plan/ drawings.

·         I will produce floor plans, roof plan, elevations, sections and details if required.

           I can sketch your product / object / design in freehand or into                 2d Autocad

·         I can convert your Dwg To Pdf and pdf file to Dwg

·         I will arrange furniture in your design space with functional judgement

·         I  can edit or correct your  existing Dwg files

·         I can convert your 2d into 3d and also render for you. Please check my other gigs

      PRICING

      For complex architectural plans and sections, the price will vary depending on the work. 

………………Thanks for stopping by, Please contact me to discuss the requirements of your project before placing order.               Thanks.

 

Reviews


mailerhello:Thanks, you did a great job

larrison_stones:Am glad working with you. outstanding experience and Best service.

clark_ann:Outstanding Experience!

jacylnvicky:great work from this seller I really appreciate your effort on this, thanks good job!!!!

juliasolutions:This is my second order and the result was awesome . Thanks again


No comments:

Post a Comment