Sunday 1 April 2018

I will design high quality 3d model file for 3d printer

I will design high quality 3d model file for 3d printer












About:

Hi my name is Heathcliff and i am a professional 3d modeler and i model high detailed designs,characters and many more for 3D printing 

I love new challenges and love to work with people all around the word and i love what i do.

I am very friendly and i work with you till you are satisfied with the final result of the model. 

If you want colors/Texture on the 3d model prices will vary.

Please Contact me before ordering the gig.

Reviews


enriqueferrer:Great to work with!

heathcliff:Thank you very much, enriqueferrer.

acidrain17:Thank you for your help.

ekomsnyc: This review would be different if Heathcliff stayed in communication. I was willing to reorder another gig to make a change to something but instead of just saying he's not interested he just vanished on me. His work is good but if the service is poor than it doesn't matter at that point. Sad turn of events. Used another seller to finished.

asher3224:Easy to work with, and efficient. Would definitely recommend and use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment